First, is my birthday weekend.
Part 1: My sister took me to an indoor racetrack! If the picture to the left is blurry, it's because I was going really fast.
Part 2 was spent with my best buddies at the beach in Carpinteria. The party with freinds and family was complete with pinata! My friend, J, decorated the table for me with beautiful yellow and pink flowers. I hate to admit it but I kind of like pink:)
Part 3: A day with Mom and Pedicures at the spa.
Part 4: Homemade dinner with the family. I love home cooked meals. It was the most celebrated birthday ever. My 30th should be crazy:) No pressure.
After my birthday, the next few weekends flew by. Here's a few pictures of what was going on.
Here's the beautiful table mom set for our delicious Easter Brunch. Thanks, Mom!
We hosted a bridal shower for our freind, Janet. It was a tapas party! My favorite. I just love little snacks.
A bachelorette party for, Janet at a dueling piano bar in Universal City Walk.
And, of course, we celebrated Mother's Day with a coffee run, snacks, and a chick flick. This is my crafty little sign I made for the occasion. I'm still amazed when I have time to do cool crafts..



Next blog...Janet's wedding which was last weekend but I don't have time in this blog. Good night!
1 comment:
finally!!! great to get an update of your life Jen! so awesome to see all the wonderful things the Lord has blessed you with, HE LOVES you so much!!!
xoxo
j
Post a Comment