
Just wanted to share my last day of September with you. It's been a month since I quit my job to start a seemingly aimless adventure. Surprisingly, it feels as it it's was years ago that I was bogged down with the stresses of a career to the point of complete exhaustion. Here's a picture of where I spent my morning quiet time with the Lord. A far cry from the mornings I spent in strange hotel rooms in a small town preparing for another long day on the track.

This morning wasn't really quiet on State Street, but it was a beautiful day and it sums up a great month perfectly. The Lord has been evident in my life this month as I went from being able to count my "good days" on one hand to not being able to keep track of all the awesome things I've gotten to do in just 30 days. One of my desires has been to go to a coffee shop in Santa Barbara in the middle of the week. So cool that I ended the month doing just that. "Life is good"...and the Lord is better.
1 comment:
Wow! Amen to that! Look at you, another glorious item to check off your list Jen, i continue to smile real big at all that the Lord is doing in your life right now.
The things of the Lord truly are wonderous.
xo
j
Post a Comment