*Started my part time job at the Physical Therapy office. Now this is crazy...there's actually times at my job where there is nothing to do. Yes, I know there are jobs like that.
*Painted a wall at tg+sg's home. I need to work on those painting skills.
*Discovered the "waterbrake" in SB...or is it the "brakewater"? Either way it is totally awesome. Apparently, I'm the only one in SB to not know it existed.
*Planned a "Thanksgiving Fiesta" for my friends! Viva la fiesta and mis amigos!
.
*Joined in the Reality Carpinteria 5 year anniversary celebration followed my an afternoon at the favorite Holly Street beach spot. So fun. I beat the boys into the water. Slow pokes:)
*Went to Ventura to file my Fictitious Business Name for "Kenyon Sports Conditioning" and get a Seller's Permit. Thanks for the help, Mom;)
*Went to an amazing baby shower for my friend Shelly. Our friend Julia is insane when it comes to parties. It was awesome. See the above collage. I'm so artsy:)
*What's a baby shower without an after party! Yep, I went to another party after the shower. Same place, different time, lots more food.
*Started training two new clients: a hurdler and a discus thrower
*Spent the day with Jack. Don't get excited, Jack is the three year old that I babysat. Great company but I prefer those over 25.
*Cooked dinner for my family, not just once, but twice!
*And last but not least...I got my official business licence. I'm totally official. Now I officially need clients. Hardcore body anyone?
So, I guess you can say it's been a productive three weeks. The best part about it all is everyday was awesome. No really. Last year everyday seemed like a struggle, now, everyday feels like a vacation. I'm remembering who I am and I really like to laugh. I missed it. Thank you Lord for bringing it back. May you also find the joy in everyday.
3 comments:
and it is soooo fun having you with us to laugh, explore and dream and party with...God is good.
I love you so much!
xo
j
i love the new look. good job figuring it out. love that you are busy...because it is a good busy. lots of fun. we will take you to more things you haven't experienced in sb. and like ~j~ said it is sooo fun having you to laugh with us and spend evenings with us.
Wow! Thank you Lord for blessing Jenny!! So fun to hear that you are having FUN Enjoyable days!! :D
Post a Comment