Another hard goodbye is reserved for my grandparents. We are a very tight family. Considering their are only six in our immediate family that may not be a shock. I am fortunate to have grandparents that I love to spend time with. They are always supportive and encouraging. I couldn't ask for a more loving family. With Grandma's recent lymphoma diagnosis and Chemotherapy treatment, it will be hard not to be around for them. However, God is good and mighty to save! Both my grandma and I feel completely at peace as I go off with YWAM. I know she is in His hands and I am so glad that I can share my experiences with her.
Good night from California. I'll write to you next from Hawaii!
3 comments:
Love you Jen. Have a great vacation for the first part and then just soak up every part of yout DTS!!! I'm jealous. Love love love you! -Shelly
goodbyes are hard! I remember feeling that way as I left too. I'm excited to see what happens in Kona!
Much Love,
s.
oh Jen, you share your heart so beautifully, it's obvious the Lord is doing some incredible things in the lives of your family and of course you, it's been a joy,joy,joy to watch you step out in faith and allow God to direct your path, just look where HE has taken you thus far!
XO
big love from me to you!
j
Post a Comment