Monday, July 20, 2009

Team Israel!

Yes, it is official! I will be going to Israel for the outreach portion of my DTS! For the last year, I've had a huge desire to go back to Israel and serve the people there but didn't want to go on my own. Now the Lord has provided me a great group to travel with whose heart is also for Israel. I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait 10 weeks to leave! Please be praying for our team. That we will be united and focused on serving with no distractions or drama. Please be praying for each member: Matt "in the hat", Matt, Andrew, Hailey, Ryan & Kara (our leaders), Woorim, Elizabeth, Hyun-Min. Specifically pray for the contacts we need to make to help us prepare as well as safety while in Israel. As always, thank you for joining me in this crazy journey. Shalom!

7 comments:

Helen Ernst said...

How amazing the Lord is knitting all these various pieces together. Have you contacted Jill Stubbs? Maybe your team can help at her school!

~j~ said...

:) i just can't stop smiling!! looking at you standing there with your team going to Israel!!!!
Lord! Thank you, praise your name for hearing the cry of Jen's heart.
love you Jen
xo

Becky Dellar said...

So cool Jenny!! oh man I love seeing a picture of all of you that will go!! :)

KATEE said...

oh great to see your team!!! And to hear this news! :)
oh I agree with Julia--- what a wonderful gift to you! I love it!!! love you!

Anonymous said...

Yea Jenny! i know how much you love Israel...almost as much as me! Can't wait to hear all the details. Love you!
Linds lee

Rebecca said...

Jenny!
That is so exciting that you get to go back to Israel to serve! We will be praying for you!
Rebecca and Carter

Sue Kasmar said...

Oh the WONDERS of our Lord. He is so kind and He SEES us and KNOWS us....every detail and longing of our heart. Love you, Jenny!