
Well, in just a few short hours I and my team will be off to Israel for 3 months. It doesn't seem real now as I try to cram all I need into one bag. Traveling back to Israel has been a dream of mine for over a year. After applying to YWAM with the understanding that going to Israel for outreach was not an option (since it never had been before this summer), I gave up that dream for a time. Fortunately, God had a greater plan and provided a way. In addition, one of the self-imposed barriers of going to Israel sooner was a fear of going alone, without family or friends. I didn't want to have what I thought would be a repeat of my Chicago experience- being alone in a foreign city. Thanks be to God, He has provided me an amazing team of people to be my family and friends! Thank you for your prayers and love to help me on my way.

I will try to blog as often as possible. In the meantime, please be praying for the safety and unity of our group (pictured above): Haley, Matt R., Hyung Min, Matt W., me, Elisabeth, Andrew, and our leaders Ryan and Kara (not pictured).
Here's a few YWAM highlight pictures as I say "Aloha from Hawaii and Shalom to Israel!"




3 comments:
love it.
think of you so so often!
love you.
glad you are going with God... and those He's orchestrated and ordained...
praying,
katee grace
xoxo!
love you and am so excited you are on your way to the holy land. we will keep you in our prayers daily! love love love you
YES - oh Jenny go for it!! You are so beautiful and I love seeing you so excited!! :D
loving you!
Becky
Post a Comment