Let me introduce you to the girls. In the picture above, beginning from the back, Haley is 18 years old from Sacramento, California. It’s an awesome miracle that she is here with us and I am so excited to be able to witness the growth that is in store for her. Second from the back, Eunice, is a junior and a college student on the East Coast. She is very easy-going, has a very calm demeanor, and warm, kind smile and presence. Third is Miriam who joined us late and I’m so glad she did. She just graduated college this last May and is taking this time off school and work to seek the Lord through missions. I love her presence in our room. At first glance she is quiet and shy but that is far from the truth. She is soft spoken, and, like Eunice, is the type of person that you can feel comfortable with as soon as you meet her. Next is Kati, who I introduced before a bit. Kati is from Arizona and wants to be a high school athletic director someday. Kati coaches volleyball and cheer at the high school she teaches at. Last, but certainly not least, is our little Grace, the fashion princess of our room. All her luggage put together must weigh twice as much as she does. Grace is from Florida and graduated high school this past June. She is full of energy and keeps us laughing most of the time.
And that’s Room #94 in a nutshell.
Romans 15:5-7 is the prayer I want to focus on for our room: “May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another then just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.”
Good night from Room #94.
6 comments:
YAY Jen! This is awesome!!!! :)
Seems like the Lord has been answering some prayers I've been praying for you already!
Oh yea Jenny...you did meet another linds-lee!!!!! All of the gals seem great and i am glad that you are already enjoying your experience!!!!
oh Jen!!! The LORD HE KNOWS!!! just FYI age gaps have nothing to do with ANYTHING -case in point 302!!!! If there was any greater example of amazing relationships with incredible age gaps I think this would be it :)))) The Lord will bless you and teach you with each one of those girls and I can't wait to see how that goes.
Love you jen, was thinking about you this am and just made me smile big!
xo
j
YES! Thank you Jesus and Amen to your prayer! How awesome to see how the Lord totally orchestrated each lady in your room :D I love it!!
oh man - Love you Jen!! Pray this first full week is filled with times where you can get quiet with Him :)
Jen! Guess I haven't seen you in a long time. I found out Sunday as we prayed for our missionaries that you are off to YWAM.
I'm prayin' for ya. It's going to be an epic time with the Lord!
- Magda
Praise the Lord for good roomies! We are praying for you!
Much Love,
s.
Post a Comment