Beach Day on Friday
Real Food!
Saturday, started with a coffee stop at a local shop.
A stop to pet the horses.
Then it was off to South Point. The southern most point in the USA.
Hiking in a lava tube and atop one of the two volcanoes.
Black Sand Beach stop
Wave pool near YWAM Campus
Sunday we got a later start (9:00am) and began with a beach day at a remote beach called Makalavana. It was a bit of a hike but well worth the work. Becky described it as “the prettiest beach I’ve ever been to.” I would agree.
The drive to Wiamea was awesome. We went from hot beach to scenic mountains with a great views of the other side of the Big Island.
I am so grateful I had the chance to see so much of this amazing island. As we traveled I felt like we went from Oregon, Wisconsin, and some areas reminded me of Switzerland; all terrains on one small island. God is awesome and very creative!
4 comments:
so fun for you Jen, i can only imagine the break you must have felt receiving this weekend! you look beautiful Jen... i hope it's all going well for you, looking forward to hearing!
xo
j
Yeah, Jen, you got to see some beautiful places. So glad you got to experience them and hang with some friends...very refreshing I'm sure.
Love you and miss you. The drive to Carp is not the same without you :) But I am so excited for all that the Lord is teaching you and for the journey you are on right now. Thanks for posting an update.
Su Hermana :)
Looks like a very special time you had with dear friends/family!! Bless you Jenny as you continue on this exciting journey with the Lord!
Yeah!! Love these pictures :D man we did a lot!!
Post a Comment